CVSU’s primary purpose is to support, advise, develop and strengthen the voluntary sector and community groups in Uttlesford. We have over 31 years of experience in helping organisations start and flourish in our district.
We are very proud of the contribution the voluntary sector makes to the lives of people in Uttlesford and we work in partnership with local organisations to ensure that we have an inclusive and successful voluntary sector with a positive future.
We work with a wide range of groups, providing professional specialist services and advising on a range of issue including funding, governance, and set up and we also have an important role in disseminating information through the sector.
Our Core Values
In everything we do, we strive to be:
- Enquiring and open to doing things differently
- Collaborative and inclusive, actively engaging with others
- Ethical, acting with integrity in the way we do business
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- Safe and efficient, ensuring that what we do is effective