WECAN is a partnership initiative of three of the leading voluntary sector organisations serving West Essex – CVS Uttlesford, Rainbow Services Harlow and Voluntary Action Epping Forest.
Our well-established relationship with our local communities as well as with local public sector and statutory organisations provides us with a sound platform upon which to build and strengthen the capacity and reputation of the whole of the voluntary and community sector across West Essex.
WECAN is currently providing the following services in West Essex:
- United in Kind Coaches in Harlow, Epping Forest and Uttlesford District
- TEC Mates – digital care tech and learning for elderly/vulnerable residents across Essex
- Digital Share – the digital inclusion programme for minority groups who are slow to adopt a technology approach
- Mental Health Discharge – we are supporting residents back into their homes following discharge from hospital
- United in Kind Radio – the community radio station for Essex
Find out more about WECAN by visiting westessexcan.org