Membership of CVSU is open to any voluntary or community sector organisation working in Uttlesford. By becoming affiliated to CVSU, local groups can access advice, information and support, plus a range of specialist services at discounted rates.
There are two levels of CVSU membership:
Basic membership allows access to some of the services provided by CVSU for free, including:
- Monthly newsletter
- “Contact us with a question” service
Full membership includes the benefits of basic membership, plus:
- Monthly funding newsletter and regular updates on funding opportunities
- One-to-one information, advice and support
- Publicity, including promotion of members’ events and activities
- Networking opportunities, including invitations to events and seminars
- Monthly bulletin with news and information about the voluntary sector
- Access to payroll, book keeping and website service at discounted rates
Voluntary organisations with annual income under £5,000 – Free
Voluntary organisations with annual income above £5,000 – £20 for one year’s membership
To be eligible for CVSU membership an organisation needs to be either based in, or operating in Uttlesford for the benefit of the district and/or its residents.
Also, any individual who has links with the voluntary sector in Uttlesford is eligible to become a member.
Applying for Membership
To apply for membership of CVSU Uttlesford please complete the following form: