On this page we have listed links to organisations who offer free services, donated equipment or resources that charities and community and voluntary sector groups can make use of.
Before spending hard earned funds on computers or software, take a look at donated items available on the Tech Trust website.
There are alternatives to Office365 too, so have a look at Google NonProfit. Eligible organisations can get free business standard email, using your own domain, as well as using cloud drive, calendar and Google Docs too.
We love Breathe HR – a cloud based HR solution that is free to charitable organisations with less than 250 staff. Manage also staff and volunteers in one place and it is GDPR compliant too!
TSO Hosts provide free webhosting for registered charities. We have built websites for a number of local organisation on this platform and are able to recommend them.
n.b. Links provided for information purposes only. Clicking the links will take you outside of our website. We are not responsible for external content.
Communications and Digital
- Media Trust – https://mediatrust.org/about-us/
- Charity Comms – https://www.charitycomms.org.uk/
- Charity Digital Toolkit – http://micro.skillsplatform.org/charitydigitaltoolkit/
IT & Technology
Staff and Volunteer Management
- Charity Governance Code https://www.charitygovernancecode.org
- Quickfile free cloud based accounts software https://www.quickfile.co.uk