As part of our GDPR compliance, CVS Uttlesford is moving its email communications to a new platform. From Friday 11th May 2018 we will all have new email addresses and would ask you to use them from this date.
Our primary email addresses are:
email@example.com for general enquiries, funding advice and bulletins and volunteering
firstname.lastname@example.org for all invoice and payment questions
email@example.com for our Chief Officer Clive Emmett
firstname.lastname@example.org for our Dragons Apprentice Challenge programme
You can also contact team members directly using the following email addresses:
- Funding and Information Manager – email@example.com
- Finance and Admin Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Builder – email@example.com
- Green Matters Project Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Sheds – email@example.com
Email sent to previous email addresses will be forwarded to the new accounts during the transition. Please update your contact lists with the new details as soon as possible.