CVS Uttlesford are pleased to offer a free half day workshop in Mental Health Awareness in partnership with Mind in West Essex
An introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health. It is designed to give:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. Limited to 16 places so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while learning.
You will receive:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
Date And Time
09:00 – 13:00 BST
Uttlesford Community Hub
45 Stortford Road
There is no onsite parking however public car parks are within easy reach of the venue.